AUSTRALIA'S 1ST SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME, DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR NDIS PARTICIPANTS - NOW OPEN

Updated: Aug 22, 2019



24 TUSSOCK DRIVE, WHITE HILLS, BENDIGO (NEXT TO THE BOTANTIC GARDENS)

Secure Housing Australia have put the final touches on their brand new, fully furnished Shared Ownership Home in Bendigo. The stunning 4 bedroom home will be available for people with disability, who are looking for an affordable, long-term solution for lifetime home security and, most importantly, independence.


This will be the first time in Australia that the Shared Home Ownership housing model has been available. This allows people to own 1/3 of a home, live with compatible housemates and make real savings by sharing living supports.


The home includes your own exclusive large bedroom, ensuite and courtyard and shared access/ownership of the rest of the house. There is also a spare bedroom for visitors and carers.


Partnered with Metricon Homes, Victoria's most popular builder, each shared disability homes in Victoria is built on a 5 star silver standard which means it incorporates all the seven core design features essential for people with disability to live comfortably and with ease.

In partnership with Metricon Homes, Victoria's largest builder, Secure Housing Australia has built this home to fill a huge gap in our community.


Tim McDermott, Co-Owner of Secure Housing Australia, has worked tirelessly to get this housing model right. ‘’Most disability accommodation is classified as Specialist Disability Accommodation SDA and funding is only approved for 6% of NDIS Participants. Our housing model will hopefully assist the other 94% of NDIS participants who don't receive funding.’’


OPEN WEEK DETAILS:

Address: 24 TUSSOCK DRIVE, WHITE HILLS, BENDIGO (NEXT TO THE BOTANTIC GARDENS)

Dates: 5th- 11th September, 2019

Times: 10am - 4pm


For further information please contact:

Tim McDermott 0419 360 790 tim@securehousing.com.au

or

Mark Peters 0408 343 346 mark@securehousing.com.au








Secure Housing Australia Pty. Ltd.

Suite 205A, 434 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne 3004 

Mark Peters

T. 0408 343 346

E. mark@securehousing.com.au

Tim McDermott

T. 0419 360 790 

E. tim@securehousing.com.au

© 2018 Secure Housing Australia   |   Website by IMPRINT

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon