PAYMENT: HOW DO I PAY FOR 1/3 OF A HOUSE?
THE VEXING QUESTION?
– A hard decision is often the right decision, and needs to be made before it's too late.
– Making the hard decision answers the question "What will happen to my child when I am no longer here."
– House Owners - You can split your Equity between the Family home and the 1/3 Shared Ownership home.
– Yes, you acquire 1/3 of another house as a family asset, with the option to be owned by all siblings as part of Estate Planning.
– Downsizing Family Homes is an option of many in the later years of their life.
– A family may have other assets which can be sold as part of their Estate Planning.
– A family donor may gift equity, such as a Grand Parent.